Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Thoughts

I should start wearing long robes with hoods. I feel like a freakin' monk these days. I haven't been chatting, or playing. I haven't been nude hiking, or nude swimming. I've only been in the hot tub once or twice in a week. I think I've forgotten what it feels like to have any stimulation at all. This sucks. And now I'm off for a week in Bethesda Md, the next week I'm in New Orleans, then I'm home for a week, and then a week in Denver. If anyone is up for Steak and Blow Job day, let me know.

6 comments:

  1. You will be only 30 min. away from me when you are in Bethesda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New orleans..lucky! eat some bad, fattening food for me!

    You know, a sign of depression is not doing the things you used to love. I should know. Trust me.

    And everyday is steak and blowjob day at my casa.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, um... you may reconsider after reading my latest post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yea, baby. In college, my room mate was dating a Basque Sheppard Girl. Now that was a man with courage

    ReplyDelete