Friday, March 20, 2009

Three for Three

Never, ever travel with me. I'm cursed.

Now I'm not going to blame the airlines or the TSA for everything. In fact the TSA has been pretty OK this time. Although I can not find anything in the press about why they bumped the level up to orange. Could be they just wanted to do more pat searches.

So far opn this trip I've flown three legs, no, wait, one of those legs turned into two legs, so I quess I've flown four now.

First leg was the medical thing. Second leg was the broken airplane leg. That turned into two legs when we diverted to Chicago. And now this leg.

Lucky me. I got to sit next to a four year old with a major issue. Might be ADD, might be something else. But one thing for sure, this kid was out of control. Now, mom was trying, but nothing was working. He was jumping, kicking, hitting. Ripping the magazines, putting the head phones apart. It has been a delightful three hours.

One leg left. I can't wait to find out what's in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. My only good trips were when someone was with me. (I retract that, the one trip with that one co-worker - ugh, I would've been better off alone.)

    Thinking on you. Be safe. Enjoy the hugs when you get home! (kids are great for saying hi)

    ReplyDelete