Friday, April 24, 2009

Scott's Online Adventures

So, I haven't been blogging for a while. And I'll admit I haven't been here as often as I should. I appologise for not being more attentive to my online friends. But, in my own defense, I have been trying to IM when I can so you all know I'm still around.

Real life hasn't changed much. I was travelling like nuts, but that has calmed down a bit. Home is the same. Sailing season starts tonight. So, I'm stoked about that.

Online a friend sent me an invite to a site called MyDailyFlog. Its a photo blog site. Well, that's what it's advertised as. It is hilarious. Well, sad actually. After I signed up I got hit on by every scammer on the face of the planet. Every woman there has moved to Africa for this emergency or that. Or they need money for food. Or they need money because their aunt got evicted. They all want good God fearing husbands. They all say they are from the US, but not one of them speaks anything close to English. Its just wild. The sheer amusment factor of these people thinking they are putting this over on anyone. But then, the really sad part is that there probably are a few people dumb enough to fall for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment